- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or other graduate degree a plus
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience
- Minimum 2 years SAP or ERP experience is required
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Good presentation skills in Turkish and English
- Presentable, highly motivated, dynamic
- Result and customer oriented
Primary responsibilities of SAP Business Development Manager include prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing new business to net new customers. The Business Development Manager brings a Point of View to the Customer engagement; uses all resources to solve customer problems with appropriate SAP products.
Business Development, Account Management, Customer Relationship Management
- Annual Revenue: Achieve / exceed quota targets.
- Sales Strategies: Develops effective and specific account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and sustainable growth. Develop relationships in new customers and leverage to drive strategy through organization.
- Trusted Advisor: Establishes strong relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and commitment to value (value of counsel and expertise, value of solutions, value of implementation expertise). Builds a foundation on which to harvest future business opportunities and accurate account information and coaching.
- Customer Acumen: Actively understand each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and competitive landscape. Review public information (e.g. new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the prospect.
- Territory and Account Leadership: Lead designated territory, including accounts, account relationships, prospect profiling, and sales cycles. Encourage all accounts to become reference.
- Business Planning: Develop and deliver comprehensive business plan to address customer and prospects priorities and pain points. Utilize Value Engineering, benchmarking and ROI data to support the customer’s decision process.