Our Turkcell SAP S/4HANA Real Estate Management System Project has been completed successfully
With the first SAP S/4HANA Real Estate Management System project in Turkey that we accomplished in Turkcell; the management, tracking and reporting of all real estate portfolio and processes through an integrated system has been provided.
In the management of the real estate portfolio that is contained within Turkcell,
- The definitions of the real estates in the system
- The follow-ups of the offers and the evaluations of the alternatives based on the requests that were created in the system
- The management of leasing processes
- The management of purchasing processes
- The follow-ups of the properties in the portfolio and the evaluation reports of the alternatives that were offered
- The management of construction project processes
- The management of facilities
- The management of administrative affairs and buildings
- The automatic progress of the approval processes through the system
- The follow-ups of contracts
- The estimations and recognitions of the contract conditions
- Reporting processes
have been applied successfully in the estimated time period.
The outcomes of the project:
- The management, tracking and reporting of Turkcell's entire real estate portfolio and processes through an integrated system has been provided.
- Budget management and program management can now be done through the system.
- Management of buildings and administrative affairs has become possible through the system.
- The infrastructure of the real estate system has been established in accordance with the company's future vision.
- The systematic standardization of facility management processes has provided cost advantages.
- Real estate revenue and collection information can be tracked and reported through the system.
- It is ensured that approval mechanisms can be managed via the system as well as mobile devices.
- It is possible to report important data for future negotiations such as date, amount, etc. of the requests and proposals that were created.
We would like to thank our business partner Montag and everyone who contributed to the project.