SAP Leonardo connects things with people and processes.
Business and IT leaders across industries are constantly searching for new and innovative ways to service and delight customers like no other competitor. With emerging smart assets that can be always-on, industries see a tremendous possibility to transform operational scenarios and reimagine their business models.
The massive numbers of connected things and the explosion of data generated by connected devices (“Things”) will change the way we do business forever. The journey a company takes to get from “Things to Outcomes” is becoming the catalyst for digitization. IoT is not necessarily new to most companies. However, most are collecting and storing the data and may also have the ability to visualize it. With SAP Leonardo, our endeavor is to provide an innovative solution portfolio that enables companies to not only realize digital transformation of existing end-to-end business processes, but also enable them to evolve new business models to run digitally.
SAP provides a highly innovative IoT portfolio which extends the digital core with adaptive applications, big data applications and connectivity to enable:
- New business processes
- New business models
- New work environments
SAP Leonardo Innovation Portfolio
The Internet of Things is on top of the agenda for most companies. While technology has existed for several decades, it was limited to operational use. The evolution of connectivity, Big Data management, analytics, and cloud technology is enabling us
to converge these operational and information technologies to make machines smarter and drive end-to-end digital transformation.
Initially, IoT applications were limited for operational activities on shop oor and data was not leveraged for enterprise use. With the evolution of Industry 4.0 and industrial Internet, customers are looking to leverage this Big Data and develop responsive and intelligent applications for line-of-business and industry-speci c end-to-end processes.
- SAP Leonardo Bridge combines real-time information from connected things with business processes to turn extended supply chains into live supply chain environments
- Range of packaged enterprise end-to-end solutions for connected things from products to people across line-of-business and industry use cases
- SAP Leonardo foundation includes both best of breed business services that enable users to rapidly build IoT applications by building digital twins, reusable application services, and applying predictive algorithms; and core technical services to process a high velocity of data with the ability to stream analytics and run predictive scenarios
- These are delivered on new generation SAP Cloud Platform coming from millions of devices
- SAP Leonardo for Edge computing ingests data irrespective of connectivity, latency, device protocols concerns, and (at the same time) delivers intelligent edge applications